Tsinghua Holdings committed to various programs for public good
● From 2012 to 2014, Tsinghua Holdings Co Ltd, together with enterprises in which it has invested, paid taxes of different kinds amounting to 4.8 billion yuan.
● CapitalBio Corporation successfully conducted tests on SARS patients’ clinical samples in April 2003, contributing to the early detection of this deadly epidemic.
● Tongfang Co Ltd works together with Adream Charitable Foundation to promote Chinese public welfare education. It has set up a fund to help the disabled children of ethnic groups.
● Tongfang Technovator supports the schools in the mountain areas of Guizhou province, contributing life and study materials. It also helps Tsinghua University students teach in these schools.
● Global Safety Technology Co Ltd’s emergency response platform has been used in earthquake-stricken areas such as Ya’an in Sichuan province and Ludian in Yunnan province and plays an important role in emergency rescues.
● The security inspection equipment of Nuctech Company Limited has provided security services for many domestic and international events, including the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, Expo 2010 and the 2014 FIFA World Cup. It was also used in the dangerous chemicals inspections following the Tianjin port explosion.
● Tsinghua Holdings Habitat Development Group Corporation Limited has hosted an “Aging Industry and Real Estate Forum” since 2014 to advance livable environments for the aging and strengthen elder care services as part of an industrial chain in the elder care industry.