Tsinghua Holdings focuses on industry and uses finance to integrate scientific innovation with capitalization and commercialization of technological assets and intellectual property.
It focuses on the whole industry in the full period to have formed all-line funds, full licence finance, and internet-finance. The company now manages more than 90 billion yuan ($13.07 billion) worth of assets, and has:
● established FOFs (Fund of Funds) and Buyout funds. FOFs Redbud Capital has developed an outstanding GP investment portfolio. It manages more than 7.5 billion yuan and invests in more than 50 funds. It won three awards at the 2015 LP-GP Global Expo. Buyout fund SinoKing Capital has acquired more than 20 billion yuan in assets. It participated in the merger and acquisition of Sound Environmental Resources and Wison (Nanjing) Clean Energy Co Ltd.
● established innovation funds, including TusPark Ventures and Tsinghua Holdings Venture Capital, industry funds, venture capital, mezzanine capital, and funds for scientific achievements commercialization and seed fund; it has continued to improve the chain of funds.
● become a shareholder of Lord Abbett, founded a financing and financial leasing company, invested in Zhongrong Life Insurance, Chongqing Guosen and Sinolink Securities, and been active in financing, insurance, securities and other financial businesses.
● founded Tsinghua Holdings Sanlian Venture Capital, and developed internet finance relying on the PBC School of Finance of Tsinghua University.
● incubated and invested in Daokoudai, ijiacai.com and Sinoway Credit, covering various kinds of internet finance like wealth management, P2P, and personal credit consulting.
Tsinghua Holdings Asset Management Group
FoFs investment portfolio
Internet finance incubator