Products and Technological Services
Globalization is one of the important development strategies of Tsinghua Holdings Co Ltd. Through multiple measures such as product exportation, technological services and international M&A, Tsinghua Holdings has built an international network and industrial layout across more than 150 countries and regions. It strives to improve its international reputation with top technologies, outstanding products and good services.
● Tsinghua Unigroup has acquired listed companies including Spreadtrum Communications Inc, RDA Microelectronics and Tongfang Guoxin Electronics Co Ltd. It also holds stock in New H3C, cooperates with Intel and participates in Powertech Technology Inc, Siliconware Precision Industries Co Ltd and ChipMOS Technology Inc. Its products are sold in nearly 100 countries and regions throughout the world and its clients include over 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500 companies. Moreover, it has established chip and Internet product R&D centers in a dozen countries, including the US and Finland.
● The security inspection products and services of Nuctech Company Limited are accessible in 150 countries and regions. The company has the world’s largest market share of large container inspection systems. It provides security services for international and domestic events.
● The China National Knowledge Infrastructure, operated by Tongfang Knowledge Network, is the largest Chinese knowledge resource database in the world, with users from different walks of life in China and over 40 other countries and regions. It draws on 76 percent of the globe's top 500 universities.
● Tus-Holdings Co Ltd cooperates with foreign countries such as Russia, Spain and South Korea to export TusPark’s advanced concepts and development models. It has established two Sino-US cross-border incubation bases in Silicon Valley, which serve as bridges, linking good science and technology with innovative people. The company strives to be a super incubation platform for global innovation and entrepreneurship.
● Tongfang Technovator's comprehensive, integrated service network for city energy conservation covers more than 60 countries and regions in the Middle East, North America and Europe.
● Global Safety Technology Co Ltd is China's first supplier of public safety emergency response solutions. Its products and services are exported to foreign countries such as Ecuador, Venezuela, Trinidad, and Tobago to build public security emergency command and control systems.
● The biochip related products and technologies of CapitialBio Corporation are accessible in over 30 countries and regions.
● Chengzhi Shareholding Co Ltd is a main supplier of L-glutamine and D-ribose in the global market, and its market share of D-ribose crystal exceeds 50 percent globally.
● Xuetangx.com, a subsidiary of MOOC-CN Education, has brought global high quality educational resources together, with a large number of users from more than 200 countries and regions.
● Tsinghua University Press has hundreds of print copyrights internationally, including in the US, UK, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Its English-version works and journals on science and technology sell well around the world.
● Huahuan Electronics Co Ltd focuses on information networks to develop various pieces of equipment for communication, transportation and access.