Tsinghua Holdings serves the society through entrepreneurship services
● By operating the world's largest university science park, Tsinghua University Science Park (TusPark), Tsinghua Holdings Co Ltd strives to develop the science and technology services industry. It also operates China’s first entrepreneurship street, Zhongguancun Inno Way, and has built a Creative Young Community to develop the entrepreneurship services industry.
● The company has built incubation networks in a dozen cities in China. Meanwhile, it has established innovation bases in foreign countries and regions such as the US, South America and Europe. To data, it has incubated over 6,000 enterprises and enjoys great influence in services, guidance, training and investment for business startups.
● It has transferred 56 national seience achievements, made 62 major technology breakthroughs and established a remarkable international reputation.
● Tsinghua Holdings Co Ltd has joined with Tus-Holdings Co Ltd to found the Tsinghua X-lab Entrepreneurship DNA Fund of 30 million yuan, in order to help more entrepreneurs from Tsinghua University to start their own businesses.
● The container/vehicle inspection technology of Nuctech Company Limited is accessible in 150 countries and regions throughout the world. This technology helps seize many forbidden objects, such as drugs and weapons, and enables customs to improve inspection ability, crack down on smuggling and protect the land and tax security.
● The fourth-generation nuclear power technology developed by Tsinghua University leads this technology globally. The world's first fourth-generation high-temperature gas-cooled reactor will start to generate power around 2017. This demonstration project is significant in promoting the scale development of nuclear power and the national middle-to-long term energy structure adjustment strategy.
● Global Safety Technology Co Ltd is the first public safety and emergency response solution provider in China. It is a winner of the first prize of the National Science and Technology Progress Award for its key emergency management technology platform. Global Safety’s products and services are widely applied inthe emergency systems at national, provincial and municipal levels, including departments such as the Ministry of Public Security, and at major events such as the Olympic Games.
● Independently researched and developed by CapitalBio Corporation, the deafness gene mutation detection kit has been successfully applied to screen hereditary hearing loss in over 2.6 million newborn babies.
● By applying 3D digitization technology and a GIS (geographic information system), Tsinghua Heritage Institute for Digitization Company has digitally reconstructed the Yuanmingyuan Garden (Old Summer Palace), which makes virtual tour available.