Tsinghua industries have begun active cooperation with internationally well-known enterprises, including big players such as Microsoft, Intel, and HP, creating mutually beneficial relationships to advance its independent innovation and strengthening the enterprises to make them more competitive.
● Tsinghua Holdings Co Ltd works closely with organizations such as the World Economic Forum, APEC China Business Council and Boao Forum for Asia to expand the global influence of Tsinghua industries.
● Under the Unisplendour Corporation, New H3C Group, a world-leading provider of new IT solutions, works to develop cloud services by working jointly with the Hewlett Packard Development Company.
● The Tsinghua Unigroup received an investment of $1.5 billion from Intel as it strives to be China's largest and world leading telecommunication chips provider.
● Unisplendour Corporation, Microsoft and 21Vianet Group, a Chinese carrier-neutral Internet data center service provider, work together to customize blending cloud solutions for the Chinese state-owned enterprises.
● Tus-Holdings Co Ltd works closely with other countries such as the United States, Russia and Israel on innovation parks to export the advanced concepts and development models from TusPark. The company has also established two Sino-US cross-border incubation bases in Silicon Valley, California to build innovation and entrepreneurship incubation platforms.
● Tsinghua Holdings Assets Management Group joined with the Indonesian Lippo Group to establish a 10 billion yuan investment fund focusing on new-type urbanization, scientific and technological industries as well as financial services.
● Tsinghua Tongfang Co Ltd decided to partner with Dell to collaborate in computer system, services and solutions, IT basis structures, global purchase and supply chain coordination.
● The CapitalBio Corporation enjoyed a strategic partnership with Affymetric, a world-leading player in the gene chips industry located in the United States, to develop the Array Compass gene chip analysis system.
● The Tsinghua Holdings Habitat Development Group Corporation Limited founded Gui'an Innovation Park, the first ecological progress innovation park in China, by working together with the Building Research Establishment Trust in the United Kingdom. Gui'an Innovation Park in Guizhou province is designed to be a platform for joint research and development and coordinated innovation.