Energy and Environmental Protection
Tsinghua Holdings Co Ltd is actively developing the fields of nuclear energy, solar energy, clean coal, and treatment of waste water, air, and water-borne solid waste. It aims to be an influential global supplier of energy and environmental protection solutions and services.
● Tsinghua Holdings nuclear energy group is devoted to advancing the industrialization of high-temperature gas-cooled reactors and low-temperature heating reactors, and to constructing the first fourth-generation nuclear system modular high-temperature gas-cooled reactor power station in the world.
● Wison (Nanjing) Clean Energy Co Ltd aims to boost clean utilization of coal, and owns the most mature clean coal technology in the world.
● Tus Clean Energy is the industrial founder and standard-setter of the Chinese solar power industry. It originally created coating for all-glass vacuum tubes used in solar water heaters, and went on to establish their largest production base.
● Tus-Sound Environmental Resources Co Ltd has a complete solid waste treatment industrial chain that supplies clients with one-stop services and overall environmental solutions. It plans to integrate more environmental protection technologies from Tsinghua University to establish a platform-like environmental enterprise focusing on solid waste treatment.
● Tsinghua Tongfang Artificial Environment Co Ltd has the most complete energy conservation integration industrial chain in China. It has built heat pump projects as large as 300 million square meters across the country that have helped to save 3.1 million tons of standard coal and 9 billion kilowatt hours, and cut emission of carbon dioxide by 8.05 million tons.
This high-temperature gas-cooled reactor module demonstration project in a 200MW nuclear power unit of Huaneng Shandong Shidao Bay Nuclear Power Co Ltd is the first of its kind in the world.
Zhejiang Huaneng Yuhuan Power Plant, the first flue gas desulfurization 2*1000MW ultra supercritical coal-fired power generation unit in China.
Ecological restoration project of Wuhan Jinkou Wasteyard's Landfill, the largest ecological landfill restoration project in the world.